- Product Code: ugt5043
- Availability: In Stock
Part of our collection, the handcrafted Rani Rug is detailed with intricate pattern that's aged and worn as if by centuries of time. It's hand loomed from a mix of durable wool and lustrous viscose that's distressed, adding character and making it easy to mix with even modern furnishings.
- 33% viscose, 31% cotton, 27% wool, 9% polyester.
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- Hand loomed.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Recycled cotton backing.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.